Saturday, December 7, 2013

Week 24....Mogi Mirum, Brazil

This week was pretty awesome. First of all I got a box from home with all those American things that I have been missing so much. I want to thank you guys for that and also my companion and the other Brazilians want to say thank you too. It is different to think that they have never tried some of these things before. Peanut butter was a pretty funny thing. Only one likes it, the others think that it is glue with salt thrown in it. I got a good laugh out of that.

It is crazy to think that it will be Christmas in a couple weeks and it will be Thanksgiving this week. The only bad thing about that is they don´t have Thanksgiving down here so it will be just another day for me but I think I´ll make a little something for me. It is really strange to have Christmas and it being hot out. I am really excited for it though.
 
This week was insanely hard but I learned so much. My companion is a District Leader right now, so I go on splits alot with other missionaries. This week we went on splits with two different companionships. The first one was on Tuesday and it was in a City called Cosmópolis. It was with two other Elders. One is about to leave. This is his last transfer and the other is pretty new in the mission. It was cool to see how they worked and how I could learn from them. The other division was with Mogi Guaçu, the group we are living with. I was with an Elder that has less than three weeks on his mission. It was pretty stressful because I had to plan everything and had to teach pretty much all of the lessons. Also he has an accent that is pretty hard to understand. When he talks he likes to mumble and uses phrases that I have never heard before. My companion thinks that I will train the next transfer so it is probably good that I had this experience. 
 
I really don´t have too much to write this week but I love you guys soo much. Stay safe and take care.
Love,
Elder Saueressig

No comments:

Post a Comment