Outside of that this week has been really good. To start things off we almost had two baptisms this week but in the end we only had one. She is super awesome and it was the first time that I got to enter into the waters of baptism. Her name is Maria de Fatima. We found her from a contact on the street. I don't have too much time because there is a lot of food and stuff to do. I love you guys soo much.
This week has been busier than ever. This week was the best week that I think I have had on my mission. I am really happy with my situation right now. Sometimes it´s hard because we have to focus on the zone a lot but the Lord is literally raining blessings from heaven. This week we had a baptism of Aparecida. She was a reference from a member and was really elite. She had already been reading the Book of Mormon and the only thing is she had to stop drinking coffee. She stopped super quick though and we had her baptism last Sunday. It was super special. She had all her family there and her brother baptized her. I was also super excited because all her family aren´t members and I gave a talk last Sunday and they left it open so I got to explain a little more about the gospel. The week before we didn´t have any investigators in the church and last week we had seven. Things are really getting better. We had a family show up that we invited to come Thursday and they just showed up. It´s a little tough because it´s three teenage girls and their mom so we don´t really know their intentions but at least they showed up.
This week has been busier than ever. This week was the best week that I think I have had on my mission. I am really happy with my situation right now. Sometimes it´s hard because we have to focus on the zone a lot but the Lord is literally raining blessings from heaven. This week we had a baptism of Aparecida. She was a reference from a member and was really elite. She had already been reading the Book of Mormon and the only thing is she had to stop drinking coffee. She stopped super quick though and we had her baptism last Sunday. It was super special. She had all her family there and her brother baptized her. I was also super excited because all her family aren´t members and I gave a talk last Sunday and they left it open so I got to explain a little more about the gospel. The week before we didn´t have any investigators in the church and last week we had seven. Things are really getting better. We had a family show up that we invited to come Thursday and they just showed up. It´s a little tough because it´s three teenage girls and their mom so we don´t really know their intentions but at least they showed up.
This week is the start of a new transfer. I am super happy because I will stay in the same area with the same companion. He has helped me learn so much and made the transition so much easier. We are working really good together now and this next week I wouldn´t be surprised if we had four baptisms. Our only problem this week is one family that is really good. They say all the right things. They have so much potential, it´s just that they are a little bit prideful and won´t come to church. If you guys would pray for Renato and his family this week, I think that would really help us out. I´m sure that the Lord is preparing him it´s just that we need a lot more patience. I love you guys a ton.
Love,

No comments:
Post a Comment