Sunday, June 1, 2014

Week 47...Paulina, Brazil

Today we went to the temple!! That is why I´m emailing super late and on Tuesday. Things are going really good here. This transfer is flying by but it is full of success.(sorry I don´t have too much time to email.) Yesterday we marked three baptisms. One for this week, one for the next, and then one for the week after that. We are super stoked about this and the future is looking pretty good for this area. I think I am really lucky because I literally got put in the best area in the mission. The members are super good and the city we are in is super rich. There is an oil refinery right next to where we live so they make a ton of money of them. Actually our city is the 2nd richest in Brazil. I feel like I´m at McDonalds because I am lovin' it. Anyways, that's about all that I have to say for this week. I love you guys a ton.
Love
Elder Zachary

No comments:

Post a Comment