Other than that things are going pretty good. We are going to have a baptism this week and in 16 days a family of four will be getting married and will baptize. We are super excited for them and they are doing so well. I remember so much of dad when I talk with them. I love it too because he works on cars as a hobby so I always have someone to talk to. Also, I have learned how to say almost all the names of the car parts in Portuguese. It is funny because my companion gets lost the same way as mom gets lost when we start talking. I knew that the Saueressigness would come in handy at sometime. Other than that things are going great here in the south. The weather is getting cooler. Love you guys a tons and take care.
Love,
Elder Zachary
P.S. I don´t know if you guys already sent the box but you guys could send a kansas state tie if you wanted. I'm needing a little more purple in my blood.
No comments:
Post a Comment