It was also good to see all of our members there relaxing and talking with each other. We got to know some members really well and it was cool to see them open up to us. I think this will really help us with our work in the future. Santa Claus was also at the Ward Christmas party. I must have been really good this year because I received a huge present. It is filled with food, chocolate, and other good stuff. I really am grateful for the members here. When we told them thank you I said that this will really help us because we will be focusing on our stomachs and not our families.
Also this week we had lot´s of meetings with the leaders of the Ward. I love our leader of the missionary work. He really works hard and wants others to have the same vision of missionary work that our mission has. It is frustrating sometimes because some members of our Ward like to talk alot but only do a little. When we think that everything is set and they are going to help us, they back out at the last second.
This week we decided that our house needed to be better. We put pictures up all over our house. It is so cool because when we talk about what we studied in the morning we can say, "I studied this story and this story" and point to the pictures of what we studied.
This week was super short and went by insanely fast. I think it is because I´m super excited for Christmas. Oh and by the way we have Christmas dinners every night this week. I can tell you one thing, I will definantly be gaining some weight in the next week. I love you guys tons and FELIZ NATAL!!!!
Love,
Elder Zachary


No comments:
Post a Comment